The first and the only one glider with a dedicated and integrated turbine inside the model engineered to be an almost ready to fly kit.
The Jeemo is designed to host a precise model of turbine: the Kingtech K-45G3, distributed in Italy by 8Fly Modellismo (www.8fly.it), official importer for Italy and technical sponsor of the project. For this reason, it can be easily assembled and ready to fly in approximately in 8 hours of work.
The model will be produced in just only 2 different layouts: Fast Slope (FS) and Power Dynamic (PD) applying our latest EXTRALIGHT TECHNOLOGY.
The Jeemo’s kit will be provided with everything is required for the installation of the Kingtech K45 turbine.
More precisely, the kit includes:
- Plywood gas turbine support glued directly in the mould;
- Gas turbine rails with correct incidence;
- fuel tank rails;
- dedicated fuel tank;
- Gas turbine exhaust pipe that will provide correct contact with the fuselage;
- 3D printed servo supports for wings servos;
- High quality CNC milled wood supports for receiver (RX ), battery and gas turbine control board;
- Carbon fibre canopy ready to be installed;
- glass fibre CNC milled wing and tails control horns.
First deliveries starting approx. end of september.
If Jeemo is the right model for you, sign immediately your name in the pre-order list and get our promotional price reduction!
Greetings from Italy!
|Unit of Measure||Value|
|Weight (PD, extralight tech., including turbine):||kg||-|
|Weight (FS, extralight tech.):||kg||7,2|
|Wing load (FS, extralight tech.):||g/dm2||93|
|Wing airfoil:||n/a||Mod. HN 163 TA|
|Suggested Servos Setup||Brand||Type||Max Thickness|